Welcome to gilly.space!
My name is Gilly, and I am a sixth year Graduate Research Assistant at the University of Colorado Boulder. I work for Dr. Steven Cranmer in the LASP Space Sciences Building, where I study the light from the atmosphere of the Sun. I hope to be involved in space missions such as NASA's PUNCH and Parker Solar Probe, ESA's Solar Orbiter, and NSO's DKIST ground based solar telescope.
- I am currently serving in several distinct roles in the solar physics community:
- Graduate Research Assistant (my work)
- PUNCH Associate Investigator (website)
- SHINE Student Representative (website)
- AGU SPA Student Representative, Student Committee Chair, and Webmaster (website)
- Fiske Planetarium Public Talk Facilitator (website, YouTube)
My Curriculum Vitae
- Like a resume, only more.
- Delve into my current and past research.
Get In Touch
Want to collaborate? The best way to get in touch with me is by email.