Welcome to gilly.space!
My name is Gilly, and I am a sixth year Graduate Research Assistant at the University of Colorado Boulder. I work for Dr. Steven Cranmer in the LASP Space Sciences Building, where I study the light from the atmosphere of the Sun. I hope to be involved in space missions such as NASA's PUNCH and Parker Solar Probe, ESA's Solar Orbiter, and NSO's DKIST ground based solar telescope.
- I am currently serving in several distinct roles in the solar physics community:
- Graduate Research Assistant
- AGU SPA Student Representative
- AGU SPA Student Committee Chair
- AGU SPA Webmaster
- SHINE Student Representative
- Fiske Planetarium Public Talk Facilitator
My Curriculum Vitae
- Like a resume, only more.
- Delve into my current and past research.
Get In Touch
Want to collaborate? The best way to get in touch with me is by email.